Friday, February 25, 2011

Come on in...the Water's Fine!


It's times like these that I wish I were more childlike. Children don't really THINK they just DO!

I feel like I'm standing at the edge of the water, knowing full well that the water is going to be freezing, and hearing everyone shout, "Come on in ... the water's fine!"

As I stand here at the edge of this new adventure, knowing full well that I have no clue what I'm doing, I am pushing myself to take the plunge. Just DO it!

So here goes the first official post of Emmilu and Brother Too!

Raising 5 kids is easy compared to:
1. Starting a new etsy shop  http://www.emmiluandbrothertoo.etsy.com/
3. Starting a new blog


January 1, 2011 My Super Family
Kolt (10 mos), Lee, me, Jake (15),
Emma Kate (11),  Lucy (8), & Milly James (5)

I can't guarantee that this blog will be the best thing ever, but I can guarantee that it will the "realest" thing ever.

Daily musings, random thoughts, new designs.
You will see a little of all of these things.

So with all that being said, I hope you will take a look at my new shop on Etsy.

When you view my shop you will see this little tidbit about me:

Welcome to Emmilu and Brother Too! What started out as a desire to sew unique clothing for my own children turned into a business a few years ago. Emmilu began as a wholesale company where I designed, manufactured and sold garments to high end children's boutiques. Emmilu is named for my three daughters: Emma, Milly and Lucy. With the surprise blessing of a fifth child and the desire to get back to making custom garments on a smaller scale, Emmilu and Brother Too! was born! I am dedicated to using the highest quality materials and take great pride in making boutique and heirloom worthy garments. I only design and produce garments that I would put on my own children (all 5 of them!)

Here is a look at one of my favorite items from the shop:






I hope you enjoy what is sure to be the many crazy adventures of Emmilu and Brother Too!

And so here I go I'm jumping...and you know what...the water IS fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment